Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I get some advice on how to figure out who I am?

Recently, well last year my dad got murdered and it really hit me hard this year. As a child I was kind of abused emotionally because my dad was really angry a lot towards me. Im now seeing a psychologist and she is telling me that because of all the trauma I have never dealt with, It is normal to feel like I am split apart in a sense. Please give me some advice on how to deal with this?? Thanks. Im 20 by the way.Can I get some advice on how to figure out who I am?
It is okay you will be fine just don't let emotions get in the way of who you can be. the world does know you are split personality wise so put up a front step out your door fierce and no one will disrespect you if they do remember they don't know so bring an attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment