Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have advice to help a teenager get contacts in? I am having trouble!! Any advice on getting out?

I just got my contacts yesterday. I could not get them out. My mom did it for me. The left one is bigger because I have astigmatism.Does anyone have advice to help a teenager get contacts in? I am having trouble!! Any advice on getting out?
Use one finger to control your upper lid. Hold the upper lid firmly against the bone above your eye.





Put the wet lens on a dry finger and with a third finger push your lower lid out of the way.





Now look at the lens and bring the lens closer and place it on the cornea. It can't go anywhere else if you keep looking at it.





Possibly you have been blinking the lenses out at the last minute and then starting over.





Control your lids.Does anyone have advice to help a teenager get contacts in? I am having trouble!! Any advice on getting out?
Talk to your eye doctor.





They should have given you a contact lesson.
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment