Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get free legal advice concerning the Housing association I rent a flat from and the problems I am?

Having regarding anti social behaviour.The H.A. are bloody useless and they keep making excuses and not tackling the problem.I am at my wits end.Thanks in advance.Where can I get free legal advice concerning the Housing association I rent a flat from and the problems I am?
Your best bet is to go and see either your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Shelter - who offer a National Housing Advisory Service. Either of these organisations will be able to help you to resolve the problem.Where can I get free legal advice concerning the Housing association I rent a flat from and the problems I am?
Have a word with a solicitor, most will give you the initial interview free. Ring a few and find one that does. Find out who your local councillor is, they're supposed to help . . .
go to a solicitor if on low income you will get help , they will fight your corner , dont let the housing asc, get away .all they want is your rent come end of the day
Go to the Legal Aid Society. They have an Attorney who handles all Housing issues.
try the citizens advice bureau baby! good luck.
try your local citizens advice bureux,your local council or even your local community police.do you have any of those new estate ';wardens '; that patrol estates ?even they might be able to help.,or your local councillor. good luck
Put a complain into you Aottorney General Office and write a letter conserning your problem.
What state are you in? Most of HA Law varies from state to state. (It's a sub-chapter of Corporate Law, which also varies state to state).





It depends on what you consider ';anti-social behavior,'; but there aren't many laws that I know of that would regulate such a thing.
Citizens advice centre

No comments:

Post a Comment