Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im 15 I just got a tattoo im worried if I start working out it will stretch and get ugly and advice?

no it won't stretch or get ugly.Im 15 I just got a tattoo im worried if I start working out it will stretch and get ugly and advice?
In any situation like weight gain or even pregnancy a tattoo can get stretched out.


Not to mention a stretch mark from weight gain.





I've seen this happen before and it's never pretty.


I've also seen tattoos that had to be cut as the person with the tattoo had to get surgery. The tattoos never seem to line up afterwords.





It can suck, it's not terribly common. But what can you expect for something of this nature.Im 15 I just got a tattoo im worried if I start working out it will stretch and get ugly and advice?
yes, it will stretch. let's look at this this way...





take a deflated balloon and write on it with a marker. now, blow up that balloon. what happens to the writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment