Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can i get free financial advice?

I make good money right now but I'm broke, it makes no sence.


I live in a small house and drive a bucket. my family and I deserve better.


HELP.How can i get free financial advice?
Huh?


Free financial advice:


Save everything you make.


Buy 50% less salt...saves you 50% of the cost.


Leave the bucket at home and walk.





Remember: Advice is free. The right answer cost money.How can i get free financial advice?
A lot of financial advisors offer there services without any cost
Go to the Library and take out the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad.





That is a good place to start. Read everything on line.





Create a budget.


Pay yourself first.


Maximize your 401K or IRA


Pay off all credit card debt or pay off your credit cards when the bills come.


Use a HELOC if you need to borrow.
It sounds like you are frustrated, and I can understand, I was in your position only 2 years ago. It wasn't until I became a financial counselor that I realized the mistakes I was making in my life. You'd be surprised that it's usually not the large bills that take our money every month, but the little ones that add up! I am recommending that you contact my former company http://www.incharge.org I am not promoting myself like that other guy with the link on his page (which appears to be some infomercial) I am truly trying to find a solution to your needs. Don't be embarrassed, as the friendly counselors will walk you through a budget (which can be quite detailed), you could even have them fax it or mail it to you. It doesn't hurt and maybe speaking to a counselor will help you think of things you haven't thought of as they come up with creative solutions to your monthly expenditures. Anyways, good luck with your situation and don't hesitate to ask me any questions!
Sounds like you need to sort out your budgeting to me. You will probably find that you spend too much on areas of life that aren't really all that important. Who knows what it might be until you record, analyse and assess your finances.


You can find a lot of info about budgeting in a free ebook at this site:


http://www.freefinancialguide.net

No comments:

Post a Comment