Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where Do You Get Your Fashion Advice?

What sites, magazines, or TV shows do you look at to get your fashion advice or tips?Where Do You Get Your Fashion Advice?
Myself! I'm too old to get fashion advice. By the time you are 16, you should know your style and rock it! I'm 23, and I've always had a more earthy chic kind of style. I hate trends. Why look like everybody else when you can stand out :)





I love shopping online and through catalogs because no one can look like you when you go to school. Try it. Everybody will ask where'd you get that...I always tell them it was a gift lol so I can keep my secret stores to myself.





Hone your style!Where Do You Get Your Fashion Advice?
I usually go by the crowd I hang out with, we tend to have the same thoughts on fashion and shop in the same stores. Although I like what celebrities wear, I don't base my fashion off of them. And if not by my friends and I'm out shopping, I go by what the stores themselves set up on mannequins sometimes.
i can't trust my best friends sometimes, so, i go by my own opinion. whatever makes you comfortable and is appropriate. i'll get the occasional 17 mag.
Tyra Show.





Tyra gives a lot of informative advice on make-up and fashion.





Go figure,she used to model.





As far as magazines,I'm really into Vogue and W.












vogue is amazing


but i get fashion advice from my friends and family.


my fashion is whatever i want.
Tyra Show, Vouge, Seventeen magazine, Glamour! The Fashion Magazines
Flare Magazine


Glow Magazine


MTV


Friends
youtube magazines television Here :)



well i lovvv instyle magazine. they have everthing from shoes to hair accerories... and for most ages. then i always read 17...cuz thts more my age!!! i hope i helped!!!









I am my own fashion adviser. I wear what I want. I don't try and copy other people.
Seventeen magazine


Cosmogirl! magazine


What not to wear show


How do I look show
what not to wear,ambush makeover when it came on and youtube lol
Kerrang Mag


Kerrang tv


Rock Sound Mag


NME Mag


Ane Buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment