Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Newbie to craft shows needs advice to get started?

I LOVE to make pillows. That's my thing. I want to start going to craft shows and don't know how to get started. And, would I get in trouble if I make and sell team prints like the Steelers or Nascar drivers? I heard I could get fined or something as I pay for the material and it's always deemed ';for personal use only and not to be resold';. Help?Newbie to craft shows needs advice to get started?
Reselling copyrighted or trademarked material is a serious offense and you could be fined for doing it. Even painting logos yourself is a trademark violation if you resell them. So you will have to stay away from the personal use only fabric.





If you still want to sell pillows, there are always small craft shows where you can rent a table for a few dollars a day. In my city many high schools and middle schools have craft shows in November and December. Many churches sponsor shows also. The shows that are cheaper to enter may have poor traffic, so ask craft shoppers where the crowds are.
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment