Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I was wondering if there was a way to get free business advice?

I wanted to start a online business collecting donations for something. I need to know if there is free business advice, for what I would need, to do this, and what rules I would need to follow if so, cause I don't want to get into any trouble. I want my donation business to be legal.I was wondering if there was a way to get free business advice?
Here is some good advice regarding the legality of starting an online business. You will need to look into what qualifies as a non-profit/not-for-profit in your area, as this can effect the requirements to get your business off the ground:


http://ask.officelive.com/smallbusiness/鈥?/a>





Cheers,


Jeff


MSFT Office Live OutreachI was wondering if there was a way to get free business advice?
find out if there is a chapter of SCORE in your erea
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment