Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why do women ask for marital advice then get mad at the person who answers?

Answered a question this morning from a women whining that her husband doesn't compliment. Plus, when they go out, he looks at another woman's chest.





She emails me (I cut and pasted--enjoy the typos) Message: it wasnt a bar, we were having dinner and this girl walked past our window and stood there for a few minutes with her friends. maybe you should jump to conclusions.





Well, maybe I should.Why do women ask for marital advice then get mad at the person who answers?
I wouldn't complain I would value any advice and or opinions. I think the world is full of varied points of view and to make an informed decision you need to have your eyes opened to them all. This woman is blinkered cos she doesnt want to know the truth. I hid from the truth and learnt a lesson. Feel free to give your points of view to my questions anytime!Why do women ask for marital advice then get mad at the person who answers?
I have a friend who was in a bad relationship. The guy was cheating on her half the time. When she complained about him and I agreed with her, everything was fine, But as soon as they had made up again, she got mad at me for agreeing with her in the first place. Some people want someone to disagree so that they can go back to their rose tinted view of their relationships. Apparently the nile is particularly nice this time of year.
would love to have seen the original question and your response...

No comments:

Post a Comment