Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get good haircut advice?

I never know what to do with it, so I just let it grow to ridiculous lengths and it looks stupid. I want to be stylish damn it.Where can I get good haircut advice?
Hard to say without a picture to go by but styles change all the time. I say go with what you feel most comfortable with. Some guys just keep it short all the time but you may want to ask a stylist or hairdresser. Hope this helpsWhere can I get good haircut advice?
It's hard to get or give haircut advice without seeing a picture that will show your face shape and not knowing your style ;]


I don't wanna suggest anything that's completely opposite of what you look like and will clash.


Ha


Go to a hairdresser and see what they can suggest when they can actually see you ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment