Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NCAA march brackets~ Where can I get some advice on making my picks?

I need some help filling out my bracket, I have not followed some of the other conf. as close this season. Is there a good website that will help out when deciding my picks. I want to win big, so I need to make the right picks.NCAA march brackets~ Where can I get some advice on making my picks?
Rivals com or ESPN.com, Yahoo.comNCAA march brackets~ Where can I get some advice on making my picks?
espn.com, they have lots of stuff
watch espn's sportscenter, look in the usa today sports page usa today has great coverage of every team can help tremendously but watching espn's sportscenter n specials on the bracketology on there while looking at ur usa todays sports page wood help a great deal lol

No comments:

Post a Comment