Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I get some advice with my period?

I'm 15, a virgin, and had my period since i was 10. It has always been reguar and I usually get it between 25-35 days. But for a couple of months now it has either been coming late and lasting for about a week and a half or two, when it usually lasted for 5 days. But my last one came early and it lasted about 5 days and seemed like my cycle got back on track. But now I havn't gotten it in about 40 days. What do I do? Help!Can I get some advice with my period?
There can be a lot of factors in irregular periods. The length of is kind of long. You could have a simple cyst which is not uncommon. It wouldn't hurt to talk to a female adult you trust (mom, aunt, school counselor) and maybe make an appointment with your doctor. Your regular doctor may be able to help out, If not they may refer (send) you to a female doctor (OB-GYN). There are a lot of things that can be done to help. Good luck...Can I get some advice with my period?
this is COMPLETELY fine.


my period used to be really really heavy, lasted for a week or a little bit more and out of the blue decided it wanted to come every 2weeks...my mom thought i had this thing i can't member wot it is called but its wen your period comes alot and it can cause u to not be able to have children so we went to the doctor for a quick check up and she said i was fine but she put me on the pill so my period come only once a month and also because the pill gives you light flow periods...its really good coz u can pretty much plan when u want your period and there's no sitting round wondering wen or if it will come..


-good luck! xx
the first thing i would do is talk to your mom ask her what her cycle was like when she was your age it might be just the ';late'; stages of your puberty. But it could be some thing like Polycystic ovaries wich is just some time fluid filled cyst on your ovaries or your thyroid could be out of wack .
It sounds like you're not ovulating, which, at your age, isn't a problem, but it can cause some hastles in the future when you want to fall pregnant. Speak to your doctor- he might want to get your hormones checked, and he might want you to keep a journal of what happens and when.
tlk to ur mom and ask her to get you an appointment with an OB-GYN. they'll most likely put you on a low dosage of birth control to make your period regular. this is very normal to happen at your age, dont worry.





=]
irregularities can be caused by many things - significant weightloss or weight gain, stress, hormonal changes, hormonal imbalances, change in diet etc etc etc etc.... if this continues see the doctor and have them investigate...
talk to you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment