Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is there any place online were I can get hlep and advice with managing my money and making a budget ?

Or if anyone has any advice on how to setup a budget and good ways to manage money , it would be great appericated.





Thanks in advance !Is there any place online were I can get hlep and advice with managing my money and making a budget ?
If you know how to use Excel- I use that. I create rows for each of my monthly bills and a row for income and savings as well. The bills total at the bottom and then comes the income row so you can see if you are spending more than you are making. I have columns for each month so I can see the whole year at a glance. You can see what bills are too high that you can change, ex. insurance or cell phone. Shop around to make sure you are getting the most for your money. If you are tight on money, think about canceling things that aren't necessary like cable.


This sheet helps keep my finances in line and I also know when all the bills are coming due so there are no surprises. You do have to take the time to fill it in when you pay each bill, but it goes really fast once you have it set up. Good luck!Is there any place online were I can get hlep and advice with managing my money and making a budget ?
You may want to try the sites below.
Quicken.com
google suze orman and read her book ';women and money';

No comments:

Post a Comment