Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can I get advice for my first day on the job...as a cook?

I cooked in restaurants through high school and summers in college. I just got a job at a nice restaurant, and tomorrow is my first day. I am feeling quite nervous, and not sure if I have the skills necessary. I've read all sorts of books, like Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations, but I could just use some words of wisdom. Thanks.Can I get advice for my first day on the job...as a cook?
what's up bro first of all, stop worrying yourself so much, your thinking to much you've got all skills to get the job done.don't worry about making mistake everybody does no ones perfect I got faith in you so enjoy your first day an have fun.Can I get advice for my first day on the job...as a cook?
Just be yourself man. Most people can throw ingredients in a pan and bake them together. Food tastes the best when the cook is cooking because they like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment