Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can I please get some advice for traveling to Denmark?

My girlfriend is a Danish native and is 17. I am 18 and i'm from australia and we've been together a while. I am looking at traveling there in January and am applying for a working holiday visa tomorrow. Can anyone give me any tips on what not to do when i reach immigration in Denmark and how i could find work over there? I just really don't want to be denied entry or kicked out lolCan I please get some advice for traveling to Denmark?
Obey our laws, and you wont be kicked out. If your girlfriend has lived here for her whole life, it's pretty safe to assume that she knows about our norms and stuff, so she can explain them to you.





With an australian citizenship i doubt you will be denied entry. They usualy only take a closer look at people coming from third world countries and stuff like that. And on top of that, we are in need of more workers in Denmark. I suggest you apply for a job before you go here - that would pretty much remove the chance of you being denied access. Good luck with the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment