Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help Can I get Advice about Supplements?

What is a really good muscle weight gain formula supplement?Help Can I get Advice about Supplements?
here's a trick, start intaking more calories rather then protein, you dont need PROTEIN! Its all about the calories and carbs...Peanut Butter is a great source! ANd breads and pastas, trying eating a little bit more a day, and more snakc, but healthy snacks. I gained a good 15 pounds which I thought would be impossible.





It says you're joining the Air Force, well here's a tip, my borther is in the Military, when he went to Boot Camp, and during chow(Eating times) the ones trying to loose weight gave him some of their food so he could gain weight.Help Can I get Advice about Supplements?
Visit GNC or another health food store in your area. They have all the latest knowledge and products to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment