Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is it impossible for a guy to find a girl to get advice not sex on crossdressing and have fun with it together

i don't know if anyone else has tried looking for this but it's very difficult to find girl who will allow you to crossdress with her for fun. Just as friends. I would like to know if this is because i'm just not looking in the right places or if there are just no girls that would like to do this with me.Is it impossible for a guy to find a girl to get advice not sex on crossdressing and have fun with it together
Maybe you should let the girl find you. My gf introduced me to crossdressing before I knew that I was interested. But once I tried it, I loved it. Now I am doing it more and more frequently (with her encouragement). I think it is just a matter of luck in finding the right girl.Is it impossible for a guy to find a girl to get advice not sex on crossdressing and have fun with it together
It's how you are going to find someone. There are clubs, and groups of people where you could find women who would help. Personally I inhabit the Goth scene, and while I don't personally crossdress, I have friends who do, and within this scene its very common.
Your looking in the wrong places. I'd help you, sure, if we knew each other or something. Sometimes other girls are embarrassed to help, because they think they'll be made fun of for helping a cross dresser.
you just have to keep looking,there are women who don't have a problem with having crossdressers for friends,but they are hard to find.I think that women have a problem with it because they feel jealous
hey if you ok with other crossdressers having fun with you thats cool too, coz i dont mind, and i'm a guy whose looking for the same thing u are
i wouldn't mind answering your question, just reword it cause i really dont understand it
I found as I came out as a trans-gender, just asking fellow female workers or store employees where I shopped they were very willing to help me look my best and figure things out. As far as someone to go out dressed with, I'm sure you have an opened minded friend that would go along with it with you. Maybe a trip to a local LBGT bar might be a great chance to break that friend in.
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment