Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get fitness advice from a personal trainer (one time only) - can you go to a gym and pay someone to answer Qs?

I want to learn how to tone specific areas of my body, and the help I get from the Internet depends on the site -sometimes they say opposite things. Basically I want to bring my dozen questions to a personal trainer and have him help me figure out what I need to be working on to maximize what I'm looking for. Can I just go into a gym and ';hire'; someone to help me for an hour as a one-time-only-deal?





Thanks!Get fitness advice from a personal trainer (one time only) - can you go to a gym and pay someone to answer Qs?
Absolutely. They call that a consultation. You bring your questions and a notebook to record answers and other notes. The personal trainer should answer all your questions and provide you with a routine to help you achieve your goal. When you feel that your routine is becoming too easy or you just want a change, you can pay for another consultation if you want to. That could be months or years down the road.Get fitness advice from a personal trainer (one time only) - can you go to a gym and pay someone to answer Qs?
sure you can. sometimes gyms even offer a one free trial day and you can go, ask your questions, and then never go again...
Yes you can.
yeah duh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment