Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can I get some advice from the ladies please?

Has any of you ever been in a relationship with a guy that is just so self centered? It's getting to the point where I really don't enjoy being around him. He is really vulgar and uses all sorts of profanity and I asked him to stop saying it around me but he just keeps it up. He says I am trying to change him. I don't look at it that way, I see it as having some respect for your girlfriend when your around her. Does anyone think I am in the wrong here? Any suggestions on what else I can do? I've had it.Can I get some advice from the ladies please?
A song springs to mind that you might want to sing to him ';Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more!





He clearly couldn't care one iota about you. I had a man like that and I kicked him to the curb pretty fast, then low and behold a month later I met my partner of 2 and a half years :)





P.S When they only think of themselves they are not capable of loving you.Can I get some advice from the ladies please?
Had the exact same situation last year, insisted I was changing him aswell.


I was only trying to make him tolerable, so I could still care about him. If he doesn't care about cutting out the vulgar stuff and all that and you've asked him, then he doesn't care about you enough for you to waste your time with him.


It still would have given him time to do that with his friends, if he doesnt do that small sacrifice for you, it's not worth the pain.
Sorry i know im a dude but that might actually help cause im kinda girly ^-^ but no your not trying to change him your just tellin him to have some respect and self controle and if it keeps up and you dont really like bein with him then take a break from the relationship, if he doesnt immediately start apologizing or trying harder then hes a douche and should look for someone else. Seriously dont be one of those girls that stays with him just because you think you love each other.
I don't mean to agree with him but it sounds like you are trying to change him. If he hasn't stopped doing it by now he's not gonna stop. Your not wrong for trying to teach him some respect but it sounds like he doesn't care what you think. He obviously needs some1 from the trailer part with a truckers mouth. Maybe when he looses you he will realize he needs to wash out his potty mouth and start respecting your wishes of not wanting to listening to the F word every 5seconds. if he says he's not gonna change then either deal with it or find some1 else. Good luck
nah you are totally in your rights to ask a guy to stop using profanities or any other words/actions you are not comfortable with. Any relationship is about sacrifice, and if he has to sacrifice he's use of certain words in order to make your relationship work, then I don't think it's too much to ask.


Good luck =D
Oh my dear you are with the wrong person. I was like you once. Then I finally decided to leave him. He was just so selfish, uses foul languages and very disorganized. I told him once that i don't like all those stuffs he does but then he said the same thing as your BF said so i prefer to let him go.
I have a suggestion. Go to a nice restuarant, get up and act like ur going to ladies bathroom, and sneak out the back door. Make sure u have the car keys. spend the night at a nice hotel and have a glass of champagne and LOL ur *** off in kudos to urself. Meet some gal pals there and have a few laughs at that jerks expense. U will never forget it. Neither will he! did I mention also, to make sure he forgot his wallet. this will really tick him off, not to mention embarass himself.
You're right, he doesn't respect you or your relationship or he would at least tone the language down around you.





Being self centered and vulgar are sure signs of someone who needs to grow up.





I think you should end the relationship at least until he grows up.
If he cant understand that you would like some respect hun he is not worth your time...trust me I date this guy for a week and we went out to eat the whole time he talked about himself..i didnt even get a word in...in my opinion find someone else..this guy sounds like a jerk
Break up with him if he isn't willing to treat you with respect and act like a gentleman. If he doesn't give you what you need out of a relationship, why waste your time? He sounds like more work than he's worth.
get out of it now if you have had it its time to hasta la vista baby. i mean it its all in fun but if you do nothing about your own happiness that is exactly what you will get NOTHING. move on
no I haven't but based on the questions you have asked about him, he sounds like a jerk and he won't change. I think it's time to move on
confront him about it! the only other thing you can do is warn him if he doesnt stop its over!
i think your absolutley right ; have a calm talk with him and tell him how you feel if he continues and his ';ego'; takes over leave him.
not a chick (i know sorry) but you should break it up...and if he gets physical...restraining order. (jk...unless he really does get physical)
get rid of him asap.... he does not think about u, u hate his habits and don't feel like being around him... what is the point of being together?
Dump the creep!
get out of the relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment