Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any sites where you can get telephone advice on horse riding?

Are there any web sites like Keen.com where I can get riding advice? I used to use Keen but the person I used there is no longer available. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount.Any sites where you can get telephone advice on horse riding?
You can visit a guy named Horse Problems Australia. He has tons of youtube videos with free advice. He also has a site and will give you free help if you send him a video of your horse and problem. I bought a bunch of his videos and just love them!Any sites where you can get telephone advice on horse riding?
I would think not. It would be very difficult to give the correct advice over the phone because horse riding is very complex. Riding a horse is not like driving a car. Some thing that works on one horse, could be a total disaster on another. The best advice would be from a qualified instructor, whom has experience with dealing with many horses. The instructor/trainer would need to watch you ride. A good book would help with general information, such as descriptions,positions etc.
Because riding is such a physical and emotional experience, I wouldn't think you could learn much over the telephone. Riding really needs to be taught by participating and being shown in person what to do.
Sorry, I don't think I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment