Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teens and Parents can I get your advice?

My cousin is 16 years old and a teacher at school is throwing her a baby shower.One of her friend's mother thinks that the teacher is influeincing other teen girls to have babies so she told her daughter she could not attend.Is she being too strict on her daughter??What would you have done if this was your daughter.Teens and Parents can I get your advice?
well i am 24 and have a 9 yrs old. i had many people do things for when i was in school. and some of the people were my teachers. i know that i am glad that i did have them to help me. so i know that when the people that i had around me said that showed them not to have kids at a young age and i know that one other did have a kid at a young age.Teens and Parents can I get your advice?
i think that woman is sick and needs a doctor. she is not only being too strict with her daughter, she is being unfair and abusive. im not a teen or parent im 21 but i hope it counts.
Ok, here is a full explanation on what I think. First off, no, her friend's mother is not being too strict on her daughter, because her mother might have a bad feeling about the teacher throwing a baby shower for your cousin. That was totally wrong for the teacher to get involved in this, and the teacher needs to mind her own business, because it is not fair to your cousin or anyone that knows about this. What she did was totally uncalled for.
The mother has a good point, but in my opinion, the damage is already done. I'm sure the teacher just wants to make sure the young mother has everything she'll need to raise her newborn. I think the mom's being strict, but in a caring way. Teenage pregnancy is a scary thing for us moms! But the strictness should come in the beginning .. .with the sex. Not with things like baby showers. That teenage mother is gonna need support and tons of it. I applaud the teacher for what she's doing.
i dont think the teacher is unfluencing that other teen girls have babies what kind of teacher would? i bet she is a strict and parinoid women that is worried the her daughter would think that the baby shower was great and wants to get pregant, my best friends mom is just like that over thinks the littlest things and over reacts about very thing
I think she is DEFENITELY being too strict. The teacher is probably just trying to make the 16 year old feel better. She probably has plenty of people tell her each day that she was being stupid. She needs someone to lean on. That mom should understand that.
I think its inappropriate for the teacher to get involved like that.
Probably, if it was my daughter(and yes I do have one, she's 19)not only would I let her go to the shower, I would also let her go into the Labor and Delivery. One of my grandbaby's Mother was in the Labor room when one of her best friends came in to see her.......she lasted through one pain and bolted from the room saying ';I've got to go take my Birth Control Pill. My daughter has a 7month old and regardless of what she does or who her friends are, she is my girl and I Love her.


Regardless what the girls Mother lets or doesn't let her attend she is probably thinking she's doing what's best for her daughter.
Are you the daughter of what? What do you care?


Oh, right its your cousins teacher.





Right.





If I were the parent I wouldn't really incourage the girl to have to child like that but, I wouldn't be too strict.





http://cyworld.com/hole0101
I think that the teens mom is just angry. There is nothing wrong with th teacher throwing the shower. In fact the teen needs everyone she can get right now to stand by her side. I am a mom of 5.
I also got pregnant at 16. I am now 22 and expecting my 3rd baby with my husband( father of all 3) I was lucky enough to have him stick around, as most teen dads run off. I don't think there is anything wrong with your cousin's teacher having a baby shower for her. Maybe her mom is upset because maybe she if feeling left out of what is going on.. and is scared of what her daughter is going to miss out on in life. I think the best is to get your cousin to sit down and talk with her mom. ask her why she is so against the baby shower? maybe if she is feeling left out, have the teacher and mom work on the shower together. All i can say is good luck to your cousin! being a mom is hard and you need all the help you can get. Stick by her side and just be there to listen! she needs it now more than ever.
Each parent has different morals and that is her right. If the mother thinks that way, i would assume she is only trying to look out for her daughter's best interest. But in my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with a teacher trying to help and having a baby shower for a girl she obviously cares for. If it were my daughter, I would let her attend. I am a parent by the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment