Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can i get legal advice about an issue i have at work?

Posted earlier about my odd sock situationWhere can i get legal advice about an issue i have at work?
Your boss is allowed to have a dress code. You can't do anything legally.





If it's truly a problem, just wear pants. Who's going to check? Maybe theres a human resources guy you can talk to.Where can i get legal advice about an issue i have at work?
if it is a UK company go to ACAS, they are a free trade union that you dont have to actually be a member of to contact or use. they will give you free impartial legal advice.





You can go through your grievance proceedure but thats not legal advice.





You can also contact a solicitor, you may qualify for legal aid on that, but it depends on your earnings.





I'd suggest your trade union, or if you dont have one, ACAS
Well this is a good place, but you will have to be a little more forthcomming than ';an issue I have at work';





Click on my avatar, E-mail me and tell me a little more.





I have an attorney, a police captain, and several business Mgrs in my family, so I will try.
check with the legal defense leaque. For a legal referral.
You can talk to your boss, or go highest as possible and talk to them.
ACAS, search google for them.
DTI or try CAB

No comments:

Post a Comment