Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there a site to get legal advice in Michigan?

It may be time to seek legal help. I would rather do it on the web than call a lawyer, is that not crazy? Do you know of a website in Michigan for legal advice?Is there a site to get legal advice in Michigan?
Hi,


I don't think it's weird to want to get your legal advice on the web, but I don't think you will find anything but general legal advice on the web because the attorneys have to have a client contract signed with you, etc. You would probably have to meet with the attorney at least once (first consultations are free) and then maybe you can handle most of your case by e-mail.





I did find a few websites that might help you though - and, who knows, I could be wrong and maybe someone will work with you exclusively on-line.





Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment