Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to buy a new game system but have no idea what is the best one to get...Advice?

My only game ststem I ever had was origional nintendo,so I love Mario games. Donkey Kong and stuff like that.I want to buy a new game system but have no idea what is the best one to get...Advice?
the ps3 is expensive and it is not set up as good as the xbox 360 and the xbox 360 is the cheapest new game system out i have the xbox 360 and i think it is better than the wii and the ps3I want to buy a new game system but have no idea what is the best one to get...Advice?
If those are the games you do enjoy, you would be more of a Casual Gamer... Go get the Wii, plenty of Mario games, and Mario Galaxy 2 coming out sometime soon.





The Xbox 360 and the PS3 are both systems that you would end wanting to play online to get the full experience of it... And going online has its shares of Glitchers, 11 year olds who sit around acting like they are god-like over the headset while they annoy you with they're squeaky voices, MLG obsessed noobs who will team kill you for a Shotty Sniper set up, people who will make fun of you if your not as good as them, and even people who have zero life whatsoever and piss you off, if all your trying to do is have a good time.
The Wii is more of a family friendly system, meant for younger gamers. A lot of the games seem like dumbed down mini games, like you might find in the Mario Party series (I love Mario party. Don't get me wrong!). I wouldn't recommend it if you're older than 16. Wii Fit is kinda cool though, for any adults who would like to shed a few pounds.





The Xbox 360 is good for anyone older than 16. If you want a really quality online experience (for a monthly fee) with a great selection of games to choose from, go with this one. The game selection is more mature than the Wii, and the graphics trump it as well. Highly recommended for casual and hardcore gamers alike. (Yes, I am a bit biased. I can't help it lol. I love my 360!)





The PS3 is for people who like gadgets. Most people who buy it, care more about the Blue-Ray, than anything else. It does have some amazing games, but the selection is much smaller than the other two systems. It also has a free online experience, something that the Xbox 360 lacks. However, the phrase 'you get what you pay for' rings true in this case. The customer service and the overall online experience is just plain better on the 360.





My choice - Xbox 360
well my best advice is the wii or play station 3 i have every game system you can think of but the wii is the best
mayb get a nintendo ds there are a lot of mario games for that and also the wii thoose two systems probably have the most mario games and they have a lot of other games too
For you, Wii.


For most hardcore gamers, Xbox 360.


For underdog lovers, PS3.
In order, Wii %26gt; Xbox 360 %26gt; PS3.








The Wii has alot of the old retro games that you've probably played.
my sisters just got a wii and they have alot of the old mario games.
wii
i would recommend u for playstaion 3 even xbox 360 is good .
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment