Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need fashion help. Where can a 28 year old woman go to get advice on what to wear for her body type and age?

I have no sense of style and the close I pick out for myself are considered ';old lady'; clothes. I always think things are just too cute to find out later that it looks horrible on me and by then I can't bring it back! I can't keep spending money on clothes that don't look good!I need fashion help. Where can a 28 year old woman go to get advice on what to wear for her body type and age?
It's hard to make the transition from trendy teen/early 20's to classy stylish woman. You may have fashion consultants in your city, look in the yellow pages. You also may be able to recruit a friend or relative who has a similar body type and dresses the way you like. Ask her where she shops, then go to those stores during the day early in the week so the sales associates can spend a little more time catering to you. The general guideline I use is the clothing should skim the body but not be tight. Don't bother with mall stores geared toward teens. Glamour.com, Mademoiselle.com, style.com are all good resources for fashion advice. Good luck!I need fashion help. Where can a 28 year old woman go to get advice on what to wear for her body type and age?
Bring a friend or maybe a co worker. With you, someone who you respect and admire on how they dress, also too you can always go into the store and tell them that this is what you are looking for you want a few outfits and this is your price range, and they will help you. I have done that when I have gone to extremly formal event before.
Just wear a skinny jeans and a cool sunglasses,. They probably fits! try it! hope this help
http://www.whatsuitsyou.co.uk/





this link might help you.


if it dosn't help, try gok wan lol
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment