Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I get good advice on roofing without ads?

I've been looking for information on various aspect of roofing for my house but most sites have a tiny bit of information and some are purely adverts can anyone helpWhere can I get good advice on roofing without ads?
All depends exactly what your after.





i would say you should ask at a place where you can get cool roofing, since they can reduce your cooling cost by as much as 50% and is enviourmentally friendly.Where can I get good advice on roofing without ads?
What type of roofing? Shingles or tile? Depends where you live.





Look for the manufacturer and go on their website... that is the best place. For Shingles... GAF is a good place to start. Not sure about tile.
Go directly to the manufacturer's website.


GAF


Certainteed


Timberline

No comments:

Post a Comment