Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do i get financial advice?

I have a poor credit past that I've been working hard for a few years at restoring. I know my scores have gone up but I'd like an understanding of what it all means and where I stand. I'm not really sure where to go to find someone who can help me, and google just returns vague sites. I'd like to see someone with my credit report who can tell me exactly what's what.How do i get financial advice?
Hello there, I have a financial membership that works great. You get unbiased Financial advice from folks that are not trying to sell you anything and they challenge the credit reporting agencies for you to delete any derrogatory items off your credit as well and it is Free with the membership. Their only goal is to give you sound Financial Advice. Take a look at the website below and if you have any questions you can contact me at BeatrissW@yahoo.com.How do i get financial advice?
Look up your local credit counseling service...they are legitimate and can help you. Yahoo yellow pages has them listed.
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment