Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone give me any advice to get rid of my fear of bugs?

I have had countless bug attacks, Once i got stung by 6 bees all at once....very long story...but anyways, I would really love to be able to work outside for my future career but there are a lot of bugs out there lol. So any suggestions....Can someone give me any advice to get rid of my fear of bugs?
Go to Fear Factor, after eating all those bugs you'll have to get over it! Seriously it is all in your head and i believe that every human is capable of doing what they think they can not do,so have some pride in yourself and tell those bugs that they will not determine you life. why not take a hike in a park with a friend while listening to a guide talk about the different wildlife you will be so distracted that you won't even notice all the bugs that will have probably landed on you or flew by you,or pooped on you.Can someone give me any advice to get rid of my fear of bugs?
is this a phobia? if so, I can help you... this is what I do. Drop me a line... I'll let you know how.
start off with using bug spray on yourself.


Watch the show fear factor now and again.


Then eventually confront your fear. Might have to start killing some bugs to feel better.
Squish them!





Just kidding. Simply dont worry about them. They help the environment and dont mean you any harm (well, bees do). When you know a bug will hurt you, stay as far away from them as possible. Try to work in an area that does not have bad bugs around. Good Luck! :)
hahaha good luck, I AM SCARED TO DEATH OF BEES and WASPS and all the ones that sting and bite, make sure you get a job by the water then you can just run into the lake when bees start chasing you! thats what i do!


GOOD LUCK!
Ouch!! Bee stings hurt very badly. Been there and have been strung so many times. Really though, stings are rare and being aware of your surroundings hold the key. Be careful not to wear perfume of hairsprays, these attract many insects. Remember, insects are small, you are not. Most are quite harmless and beneficial to mankind. I would suggest that you read up on the insect world, get outside and look for insects and identify them. Just be mindful of the ones that string.
Try to find out what kind of clothing you can wear that will repel the bugs. Also there are sprays or cremes that will help as well. And finally.. there are scarier things to worry about other than bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment