Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you believe for whatever advice you get from Yahoo Answer?

I have once asked: ';how to get rid a bad smell from my leather chair?'; and one of the answerer told me to scrub it hard with bleach? Is that true?


My common sense smell something bad about that...


Do you think that is real advice?Do you believe for whatever advice you get from Yahoo Answer?
That doesn't sound like a wise or genuine answer. I don't know the answer to the question you asked before...perhaps you could use google to help you find an answer.





As for answers given here...I answer a lot of questions concerning a variety of subjects. The answers I give are ones that are helpful. There are people, like my husband and myself on Answers who are here to help people find solutions or help with their problems.





Many of the questions I answer already have answers given and many of those answers are too short, incomplete, or people who are not at all helpful. Some of the answers I've seen are downright rude and/or stupid.Do you believe for whatever advice you get from Yahoo Answer?
I dont believe everything that people say on here, I just like to read how dumb people can be. Some advise does make sense, but others are rediculous. Like putting bleach on leather, do you want to bleach the color of your couch while covering up the smell?? I dont think so
NO! and neither does Yahoo! They have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that Yahoo does not evaluate nor guarantee the accuracy of any statements made here.





There are jerks who deliberately give wrong advice. I don't trust what's said here.

No comments:

Post a Comment