Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I get free relationship advice?

I have a question about my personal life, that is honestly one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my life.





I recently posted the question on Y!A and only got one smart *** remark. I really need someones advice, all of my friends are bias about this so I need an outside opinion.





Is there a website I can go to and get an answer for sure, or does anyone out there want to help me leave your email! PLEASE.Where can I get free relationship advice?
Feel free to email me. I'll read it carefully and do my best to help.Where can I get free relationship advice?
azure511@aol.com OR azure511@ymail.com - I promise not to judge you at all :) If you want to chat a little first so that you know I'm not some random creep that you're blurting all this out to, that's cool too. The only thing is that I cannot promise you an immediate response :(
Sometimes high school guidance counselors might help. But then look for airborne swine. No, some do give good advice and are not clueless.
just ask it again, not gonna lie people will leave smart *** comments but just ignore it
sorry you had such bad luck last time. email me if you wish and i will see if i can help. olderwiser100a@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment