Sunday, August 22, 2010

Im changing my Mountain bike for a Hybrid bike, can I get some advice?

I have had my Carerra MTB for about 8 years, it has been OK, but as I normally ride on mostly roads/canal I'm looking to buy a lighter hybrid bike.





My MTB has no suspension, should I look for a Hybrid bike with suspension forks and seat or not bother?





I am in UK, cheers.Im changing my Mountain bike for a Hybrid bike, can I get some advice?
I'd skip suspension - it adds a lot of weight and reduces you efficiency. An non-suspended MTB works fine but if you want another bike look for a rigid framed light weight hybrid.Im changing my Mountain bike for a Hybrid bike, can I get some advice?
A hybrid bike with suspension likely will be no lighter than your older mtb. If you are looking for lighter, you should get something without suspension.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment