Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I get some advice on questions to ask my teacher?

So tomorrow I'm having an oral exam with my french teacher, and I need to have at least 5 questions to ask her. I only ask this because I want to actually impress her, not ask some lame questions. So does anyone have any advice as to a good question to ask her? She is from Toulouse if the helps at all. Thanks in advance :)Can I get some advice on questions to ask my teacher?
Some questions you can ask:


Comment etait votre jeunesse en Toulouse?


Quelle ecole a vous vous incorporez?


Est-ce que vous saviez que vous deviendriez un proffeseur?


Quel est votre passe de temps prefere?


Qu'est-ce que votre sujet le plus prefere?Can I get some advice on questions to ask my teacher?
How many years did you have to study to become a French teacher?


How many languages do you speak?


Do you visit France frequently? Where do you go? What do you do?


How do American schools compare to French schools?


Have you always wanted to be a teacher?
Be careful to select only questions that you already know the answers or can definitely understand any answer that's given. Try to be conversational, asking a series of linked but simple questions. It will cover well for any questions that might be thought to be a bit too easy.
Okay u will sound interesting with this one





Do u think economy will Get better or worst in the next five years


%26amp;


Do u think its gettin harder for people to get jobs wit college digress





i thought of this and im 13 vote me for best answer





Oh and What can we form and our community for the earth
Ask her if she is a fan of Toulouse-Lautrec
Whom are her favorite French painters?

No comments:

Post a Comment