Monday, August 23, 2010

Where should I go to get skin product advice?

I have quite pale skin and have never found the right colour foundation or anything for myself. I also have moderate acne and need to know/find a good brand for products that will hide it but not clog up my pores.





Where should I go (in US) to find help about this? Like a department store in a mall? I'm kinda confused xD





Thanks!Where should I go to get skin product advice?
Any store the sells makeup (cvs, sephora, mac, etc) will give you all the help you need. Just ask a store clerk to get personalized advice.Where should I go to get skin product advice?
SEPHORA!!!!!! you can do your own test on their website, or just go to the store :)





or check beauty.com : http://homegear.com/r/?q=23135407%26amp;r=2076

No comments:

Post a Comment