Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there a place I can get personal exercise advice for free?

I am starting to work out and am currently doing the tredmill for 30 mins a day 5 days a week doing from 1.5-2 miles everytime. What else can I do? My main concern is to lose wait but I also want to build muscles. What other machines or exercise can I do to lose weight? Should I lose weight first and then build up muscles since muscles weigh more than fat?Is there a place I can get personal exercise advice for free?
You will lose weight and build muscle mass at the same time. But if you build more muscle mass first you'll gain weight instead of losing it but that's okay, because muscle weighs more then fat. So that means you are losing fat and building muscle.





1.5 to 2 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill isn't bad. If you want to lose weight faster walk on a higher incline on the treadmill. Yes, it will slow you down, but don't worry. Walking up hill is proven to burn 45% more calories then walking on a straight path.





If your main concern is to lose weight stay with the treadmill and gradually increase the incline until you get into better shape. As for the free exercises there are tons of free shows on TV. But I heard of this new thing, Combat Aerobics! I haven't found a class in my area yet, but look for something like that.





And if you work out hard enough on an inclined treadmill you shouldn't have to change your diet that much. But if all you eat is take out, then SLOWLY switch to healthier eating habits otherwise it won't stick. So change one or two things week. And the first thing to change is your water intake. If you over do it you鈥檒l be peeing all over the place everyday. So gradually increase that as well.





There is tons of free exercise info on the Internet. I'd STAY AWAY from those ';trial memberships'; at gyms they pressure you so much to join. At first they treat you like a king but once you join you're just another overweight person to them. Use your money to buy equipment you can use at home. So Google whatever area you want to work on and you'll find it.





Good Luck





xxxIs there a place I can get personal exercise advice for free?
i know many gyms have a free trial thing that lets u try out the gym for a certain amount of days.
Hi,





There's this guy who does these great personal training movies on youtube!





here's his link:





http://www.youtube.com/user/fitnessfacto鈥?/a>





It should really help





Peter
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment