Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I please get some advice on skincare + Vitamin E?

I am in my teen years and was wondering if it would be alright to use a Vitamin E based skin-care range on my skin (normal - occansional blemishes). What benefits does Vitamin E have? Will it cause me to break out?Can I please get some advice on skincare + Vitamin E?
iCan I please get some advice on skincare + Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a great anti-oxidant that helps keep your skin from aging when exposed to free radicals from the sun, pollution, cigarette smoke, etcetera. Vitamin E is gentle and conditions and protects your skin. However, if you occasionally have break-outs, I probably wouldn't recommend Vitamin E just yet. Vitamin E lines can tend to be slightly heavier than others, even if they're marketed as being fine for all skin types. Have you tried The Body Shop's Seaweed skin care line? Seaweed is really nourishing, but that particular line also has sea minerals in it to help control shine.
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less acnes, pimples %26amp; spots, click to SEE MY PHOTO use before %26amp; after, http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, Directions %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
Dont use vitamin E oil or cream it will be too rich and breakouts can occur- its more for use on scars.





You should use a good skin care regime cleanser toner moisturizer like Biotherm Aquasourse lots of hydration without any oil or breakouts

No comments:

Post a Comment