Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please give me some advice to get rich quicker?

I am 23 and probably making $25,000 after tax. I know there is a Roth IRAs where I can contribute a limit per year and it will grow to a million at least when I'm 65. Like this year, after $4,000, what can I do with the $21,000. I have no 401k plan with the company I work for now. So, if I want to invest more money, what and where can I invest it in with the power of compound interest and it is pretty safe. I do not want my hard working money go to waste. I am probably aiming at least 5%-6% annual interest too or something like an Roth IRA where in the long run I will make my money back. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.Please give me some advice to get rich quicker?
At 23 years old you do not want to invest in a 5% return like savings or money market. That is for us old folks.





The higher returns are with higher ';risk'; investments. These are investments that will go up and down in value. The trick is that since you will not need the money, it doesn't make any difference that it goes down since it has always gone back up over time.





Find some good mutual funds like Vanguard Energy Fund. Look at the Vanguard and Fidelity web sites. Explore the different funds.





Once you pick your funds, you will want to contribute every payday regardless of what the market is doing. When it is up, you are feeling good about making money. When it is down, you are buying more for your money since the fund will be cheaper. It is a win-win situation. This method of investing is called dollar cost averaging.





If at all possible, have your employer send the money directly to your mutual fund account. That way you will never see it so less tempted to spend it.





Again, see if your employer will send your investment to the account BEFORE TAXES. Many people get paid, the taxes are withheld, and they invest our of what is left. If you can get your employer to make your contribution, PRE TAX, this is also investing the money that you would have paid in tax.





In other words, by doing this, you are investing the extra 25% you would have had withheld in taxes. This is perfectly legit! You will pay taxes when you withdraw the money when you retire.





Congratulations on saving money. You will undoubtedly be a success in life.Please give me some advice to get rich quicker?
You can try the double your stock site to learn about good stocks to invest in. Follow their stock pick weekly and make money. I always do some research after receiving their stock pick. Their stocks are always spot on because they have developed the world's first commercial trading robot.





http://doublingstocks.irio.net





Their result this year is more than 100% returns per trade:





1. CLEAN POWER TECHNOLG (CPWE.OB) $0.71(February 2007) $1.88(February 2007) +164%





2. Optionable Inc. (OPBL.OB) $8.89 (February 2007) $5.02 (March 2007) -43%





3. Regal One Corp. (RONE.OB) $0.07 (March 2007) $0.19 (March 2007) +171%





4. Transbotics Corp. (TNSB.OB) $0.47(March 2007) $0.68(April 2007) +44%





5. PAETEC Holding Corp. (PAET) $9.80 (March 2007) $19.25 (March 2007) +96%





6. BioStem Inc. (BTEM.OB) $0.46 (March 2007) $2.34 (March 2007) +408%





7. Bravo! Foods International Corp. (BRVO.OB) $0.15(April 2007) $0.28(April 2007) +86%





I was skeptical at first but still join due to the 8 weeks money back guarantee. I make money with their first stock pick - Andros Isle Development (AVPJ.PK) 3 weeks ago. The stock was trading at $0.13 on 3rd September and exploded to over $1 the next day as predicted by their stock guru! I invested $1000 and make $5000 in pure profits within a day!





Good Luck!
Most banks currently offer 5% bank accounts.
I wouldn't invest in stock market only because I really don't understand it. But you can invest in CD's and Money Market Accounts and what I call safer just longer returns. But I also like cash on hand for emergencies and a bigger down payment for a house. God knows what thinks will cost


when you are in retirement !!!! so save save save save
Earn/save/invest more than you spend. That alone will make you rich(er).


.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment