Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone tell me where I can get some instructions / advice on building my own sunroom?

I'm thinking of enclosing my deck to make it into a sunroom, using old patio doors. I'd like to find some advice on this from someone who has tried it. Any suggestions?Can anyone tell me where I can get some instructions / advice on building my own sunroom?
Check either DIY.Com or HGTV.Com. I saw a show about just that project on one of those channels.





Good luck!Can anyone tell me where I can get some instructions / advice on building my own sunroom?
Try hgtv.com or diy.com





I am thinking about putting mosquito netting on mine but as a use of curtains; where I can enclose the whole entire porch and when I want it to be opened up tie back the curtains, etc...
Take a look at http://buildyourownsunroom.ca/. It describes in detail what you're talking about.
You know we could help you right here if you were a little more specific in what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment