Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there anywhere I can get free advice from a solictor?

I need free advice from a solicitor about a signed agreement.Is there anywhere I can get free advice from a solictor?
Yes, any solicitor that operates under the legal aid scheme can offer you half an hour free on the 'green form' system which is available to all.Is there anywhere I can get free advice from a solictor?
first of all babes it deps on where u are uk or us ect the best i can do for u is go on google and it will come up with what ever your looking for trust me on this one it works!
The Citizens Advice Bureau usually have one for certain hours during the week. Worth a try anyway.
I don't know where in the world you are but if UK, go to the Citezens Advice. They will help you any way possible and give you sound information
Since everybody seems to think so highly of Citizens Advice.....I worked there for 20 years. What's the problem? Maybe I can help.
not a solicitor but you should try the citizens advice bureau.
citizens advice centre,!!
citizen's advice bureau
La Vent De La Mort here, Solicitor to the stars, Can I be of some assistance?
Yahoo Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment