Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get some advice on how to get a boyfriend?

I'm 13 and haven't had a boyfriend but all my friends have and its kind of hard to see them holding hand and hugging. Can you tell me how to deal with this or tell me how to get a boyfriend?Can I get some advice on how to get a boyfriend?
be yourself try to meet ppl everyday BE NICE lol


but dont be desperate


go girl but get a boy your gonna hang out with and dont EVER let them take you for a ride no matter how bad they say '; i love you ';


be you own best person as you can be ;]Can I get some advice on how to get a boyfriend?
talk to your friends and tell them it hurts your feelings. and if they are mean to you or dont care then what friends are they? ask them how they got a boyfriend, or simply tell the boy you have a crush on that you like them, and hope for the best.





sincerely,


proffesserrr taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment