Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can i get advice about hairstyles for a 50+ woman?

I need help my hair is fine short and blonde i have a round face and need to know what style hair would suit meWhere can i get advice about hairstyles for a 50+ woman?
For the latest great looking hairstyles, either velcro or plastic rollers work the best. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help.





http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>Where can i get advice about hairstyles for a 50+ woman?
I really need a pic to give you an honest answer.


I'm a hairstylist e mail me redtwizmania@hotmail.com I can help!
can you not have a consultation with your hairdresser, i'm sure they would be the best to help you with this matter
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment