Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I get free legal advice in Texas?

Brought a new car. But I took it back , payment to high. Did not receive any kind of papers, after I signed I ask sales supervisor said I would receive when my tags come in. I need legal free legal advice put 700.00 down. Car dealership brought me the car back to my home , they left the keys in a flower pot in my patio. Please help!Where can I get free legal advice in Texas?
Call your local Legal Aid Society, they offer free legal advice to low income people and they are great at what they do.Where can I get free legal advice in Texas?
Pssst, I hate to be the bringer of bad news but ';free legal'; is an oxymoron. One way or another you're gong to have to pay.
they always say ';DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!'; And they do mean just that. you can't win with the car dealers. Listen to me and listen to me real good. Save money, buy a car that gets you around and then pay cash for a car after you save enough money.
The most affordable and affective Legal Advice you can get is below. Click the link and watch the online movie presentation. If you want more information, please contact me at anytime. Leave a good phone number and I will contact you.





This will cover your entire family under one plan.
The previous comment about legal aid is a good first step. If they do not help you, many lawyers will give you a free initial consultation. If that does not work, you may have to educate yourself and represent yourself. Unfortunately, hiring a lawyer to handle this case may cost you more than you will owe on the vehicle. Generally speaking though, you cannot return a car just because you did not like it or because you didn't receive a copy of the papers that you signed. If you signed the papers, you are legally bound to pay for the vehicle absent some other reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment