Monday, August 23, 2010

What's the best website for a budding poet to express themselves and get feedback and advice?

I've been writing poetry recently and want to both share it with others, and get feedback and advice. It's primarily about love, but may not always be so.





I'd like a free site on which to post that is popular, well designed, and where I'll get quality feedback and advice from other poets/writers.What's the best website for a budding poet to express themselves and get feedback and advice?
You should try urbis.comWhat's the best website for a budding poet to express themselves and get feedback and advice?
The one I know of is called poetry.com, I have posted on there before
www.poetry.com


www.ubris.com


www.bebo.com/kissaled1
have you tried, I'm So Poetic'; on Facebook groups ??
Post on Yahoo Answers
Bad answer, but try my website.


At least you are instantly published and I don't ask for any rights.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment