Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I get some financial advice for my business?

I own a Motel and Restaurant. I owe about 1.3M. It has been appraised at 2.75M. No one will loan me money. My score is good over 700. What can I do?How can I get some financial advice for my business?
Call Donald Trump he is the expert in that field. If he dosent answer just say you slept with him and he gave you a STD.... that will get his attention!How can I get some financial advice for my business?
try an accountant or a financial adviser.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akw7I6JS4ws9dRP7eZHJinqYxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090207172842AAjXycY
Did you try the SBA?


Hopefully some of the government bailout money will be used to help small businesses, since they create a lot of jobs (that's what I hear).
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment