Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get some advice for using temp-bond for temporary crown?

ok I had a root canal done today and a temporary crown put in. it fell out, and my friend gave me some temp-bond that their dentist gave them for their crown, but they never needed it. If i use this should I remove the old stuff inside my crown and will my dentist have a hard time removing the temporary crown if I use this?Can I get some advice for using temp-bond for temporary crown?
TEMP-BOND IS USED IN MY OFFICE REGULARLY


THE OLD STUFF INSIDE SHOULD BE REMOVED AND THE SURFACE CLEANED BEFORE THE NEW TEMP-BOND IS USEDCan I get some advice for using temp-bond for temporary crown?
Make sure you have it in the right way before you place the temp bond inside of the cleaned out crown. To know if it is on the right way you have to try it in with no cement and then bite. If your bite feels good then it is in the right way. Because if you put in the wrong way you may be able to get back out with your fingers after the temp bond sets up and then your bite will be off which will cause tooth to be tender.
clean the crown out and make sure it is dry use the temp bond the dentist wont have a hard time because its not permenant cement

No comments:

Post a Comment