Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I get some advice for my fantasy football draft?

Alright I drew the 2nd spot in my fantasy football draft, the number one guy said he's going Peterson, barring any injury I'm probably going to draft Turner...Now the problem when the draft comes back to me, its a 10 person draft. Im stuck should I go WR, then when it comes back again get another WR or Brees if he's there. I figured there's a lot of quality in RBs when the studs are gone, and about 25 good WRs.Can I get some advice for my fantasy football draft?
If Brees, Manning, or Brady are there I would take one of them but if not then definitly go with a reciever. They are so much more valuable and you can get Rivers or Warner in the 3rd round who put up good stats. For the second pick I would recommend Forte or Jones-Drew over Turner, they have more upside especially Forte with a passing game now plus he's a dual threat running back + wide reciever.

No comments:

Post a Comment