Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can i get good career advice without paying a fortune of for free?

I have worked in Pharmaceutical Sales for some years but would like to try something else.I have qualifications but I am not sure of what else to do with them. I took a two year break whilst traveling round the world recently but really want to kick start my career again. I need some help and advice,if any one can help.Where can i get good career advice without paying a fortune of for free?
If you are looking for affordable advice, that focuses on the skills needed to succeed I suggest www.learntosucceed.biz. Their difference is that they give you a ';hot line'; number for free (one year of use) with their product. Under $30 dollars.





Good LuckWhere can i get good career advice without paying a fortune of for free?
Monster.com, Yahoojobs.com they both have a career test and Job intrest listings there for no $$1
Do not pay for that service. Being to look at what you want to do with the on line services. And begin to apply for jobs. You will do well. Netowrk with your friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment