Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is under Stages on broadway? Also, advice to get on Broadway?

I really want to be on broadway, in the musical ';Wicked';. But the character I want to be, Elpheba, has to do a lot of thing with trap doors, going in them, coming out, what happens with an actor/actress goes in a trap door?What is under Stages on broadway? Also, advice to get on Broadway?
I actually know this answer. I lifted up one of the ';trap doors'; on the stage. It was heavy so it couldn't be lifted by mistake. I needed to get into the room below where they stored props but mostly old costumes. I tried to ';let myself down'; but i scraped the skin off my arms since there wasn't anything to hold onto.


One billion people want to be on Broadway. Just go in person and attend all the casting calls. They will let anyone show up. Work as a waiter for 2 years while you wait to be discovered. It can actually work so give it a try.What is under Stages on broadway? Also, advice to get on Broadway?
Not to bum you out, but it takes a shitload of talent to be on Broadway. I don't know how much you have and im not saying you don't have any but if you get there... way to go. Wicked is an Amazing show but special effects are nothing to worry about. Besides, have you seen defying gravity? i would want to go up in a lift like that. Best of luck!!!!
You just stand on the platform and go down/up...





Nothing big to it.





You wanna be Elphaba then you gots a whole lot more to worry about than trap doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment