Monday, August 23, 2010

Any place I can get confidental advice?

I was sexually abused by a stranger today, for the 4th time in 2 years. I really want to talk to someone, but I'm too ashamed to talk to anyone I know. Are there any websites or hotlines, which are COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL.Any place I can get confidental advice?
http://www.rainn.org/


This should help good luck and know you are a good person.Any place I can get confidental advice?
look it up in your phonebook you should be able to find a catagory for Sexual abuse counciling and Mental health counciling, however I would recomend you go to the police so this person can hopefully be caught and not do it to another person.
Go see a therapist. Talking to them helps a lot. You don't even have to see them for more than once or twice if you don't want to.
Such cases should be reported to police,rather then soliciting advise on net or anywhere else.How can a stranger abuse in the first place that too repeatedly.You should not be timid.Go report upon him and let law take its own course.Any neglect in this regard may invite further trouble for you.So beware and take the help of law.Dont be shy.
Sure, send me an email..


bgstrong@flash.net

No comments:

Post a Comment