Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I go to get free individual advice about my mental health?

I have some problems that everyone tells me I'm exaggerating, or gives diagnosis that I find illogical. My insurance doesn't cover a psychologist, and looking online, I'm finding difficulty finding anything that is similar to what I've been feeling.





Any suggestions?Where can I go to get free individual advice about my mental health?
i am planning on being a doctor.....psychologist is not even an option for me.........





i dont beleive in them ..... you can be your own psychologist ...








1.change the way you look to the problem..


2.try to do it in a different way...


3.see why exactly you have this problem...


4. deal with it once and forever....


5.dont be annoyed by other losers judging you...... they are just jealous may be..


6. one last think ... try to mediate.....if you dont like to pray or dont beleive in god ...try yoga.......keeps stress off...








god bless ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment